Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to the second part of my testing series, the Chitika Testing blog. If you've come here from the other blog, you'll know that I'm testing to see which one will make more money. The blogs will essentially look the same, with slightly different content (can't have google penalizing me now, can I?

For anyone who doesn't know, Chitika is a system for making money online. Their flagship product, the eMinimall, is extremely popular and is endorsed by probloggers such as Darren Rowse. For the sake of this comparison, I'll do my best to make sure that the ads are similar and in roughly the same locations to check how well they convert. I probably should have mentioned on the other blog that I will be providing weekly or bi-weekly reports on the earnings from these sites. Hopefully this experience will be fun and rewarding!

Feel free to check out the other blog here: Widgetbucks Tester

No comments: